Flora 20-14 60s
Cultivating and maintaining a balance of beneficial microflora is a foundational element in supporting the integrity of digestion. Probiotic supplementation supplies the beneficial microflora that work with the body in digestive processes, detoxification, elimination, nutrient production and absorption.
Flora 20-14 is formulated to repopulate and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small and large intestine. Supporting the beneficial microflora of the digestive system, Flora 20-14 contains only naturally occurring non-competing flora in a non-dairy food base.
Provides: 20 billion active cells from a broad spectrum of 14 different clinically researched strains.
- Maintains intestinal health, bowel regularity and immunity*1
- Gently filtered from food growth media to remove common allergens*
- Tested free of soy, dairy and gluten
- Includes genera that have demonstrated excellent adhesion to human epithelial cells*2
- Genera have demonstrated shelf stability and ability to withstand digestive acids*3
- Ideal maintenance potency*
1. C. N. Jacobsen, V. R. (Nov. 1999). Screening of Probiotic Activities of Forty-Seven Strains. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 4949-4956.
3. Sahadeva, R. L. (2011). Survival of commercial probiotic strains to pH and bile. International Food Research Journal, 1515-1522.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Each Capsule Contains a Total of 20 Billion Cells
Serving size: 1 capsule
Bifidobacterium longum **
Lactobacillus acidophilus **
Bifidobacterium infantis (B. lactis) **
Lactobacillus lactis **
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 **
Lactobacillus reuteri **
Lactobacillus salivarius **
Streptococcus thermophilus **
Lactobacillus plantarum **
Lactobacillus brevis **
Bifidobacterium bifidum **
Lactobacillus bulgaricus **
Lactobacillus casei **
Lactobacillus rhamnosus **
** % Daily Value (DV) not established
FREE of: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Gelatin, Pesticides and Herbicides
Nothing Artificial or Synthetic