Mothers Milk DHA
Find out how much DHA your baby is getting from your breast milk with the Mother's Milk DHA Test. The test kit includes the collection kit, pre-paid return envelope, and a results report emailed to you within 5-7 days after we receive your sample. The results report includes your breast milk DHA level plus useful information about how to improve your score.
Why measure breast milk omega-3s?
- Omega-3 DHA is an important component of a baby’s developing brain
- Baby’s best source for nutrition, including DHA, is breast milk
- Breast milk can be very low in DHA
- Moms can increase the amount of DHA in their breast milk through diet and/or supplements
- The amount of DHA in the blood is related to the amount in breast milk, and moms can begin to increase their DHA levels during pregnancy
- The only way to know how much DHA your baby is getting through breast milk is by measuring it – with the Mother’s Milk DHA Test.
Why OmegaQuant’s Mothers Milk DHA Test?
- Uses novel "dried milk spot” technology
- Simple and safe: Only need 1 drop of breast milk!
- Hassel-free: You will receive the test kit with everything you need (including shipping) to send your dried milk spot and results will be received within 5-7 working days of OmegaQuant receiving the sample.