Dietary Antigen IgG C3D
Technology and Methodology
List of 88 Foods and Additives Measured by the AIMS Food Sensitivity Profile:
Researchers estimate that at least 60% of the UK population suffers from unsuspected food reactions that can cause or complicate health problems.
Clinical Signs and Symptoms: Eczema, Joint pain, Consitpation, Diarrhoea, Gas, Headaches, Bloating, Palpitations, Bowel dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression, Indigestion, Fatigue, Congestion, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
What you eat every day sends a very important message to your body and even to your DNA. On average in the U.K, we spend approximately 2.5 hours eating or drinking each day, and we consume 1,966.3 pounds of food (nearly one ton) each year! When evaluating your health, it is important to analyze the foods you eat often to see how your immune system responds to them. In a study of 30 people who took the Food Sensitivity C3d and IgG Profile, headaches and chronic GI symptoms involving pain, diarrhea, constipation, and bloating decreased when the allergenic foods were identified and removed.
Because of the high frequency of food sensitivities and the tremendous quantity of food that we eat on a regular basis, many doctors use food sensitivity testing to help get to the root cause of chronic, unexplained illnesses.
What do I do about a high Aspergillus Mix Reaction on the Dietary Antigen Test?
Dietary Antigen Test reviews IgE, IgG4, Total IgG and C3d response to 4 species of Aspergillus; A. oryzae, A. niger, A. repens and A. terreus. We also offer an Airborne Allergy test that includes IgE reactivity to additional mold species. Key foods to avoid for elevated mold reaction are moldy cheeses, peanuts, melons and sake.
For patients with severe reactions and active symptoms, a more restrictive mold diet may be needed. To get a better picture of how the mold is shifting immune function, markers such as TGF-Beta can be measured to see how immunoreactive a patient is. Also consider using Konjak Fiber which binds to mold aphlyotoxin.
More restrictive mold diet suggestions:
Avoid the following foods:
- Cheese - all cheese, especially aged cheese
- Vinegar - and vinegar containing food (mayonnaise, salad dressings, catsup, chili sauce, pickled foods, relishes, green olives, mustard
- Alcoholic liquors, beer, wine and sake
- Soured breads, such as pumpernickel, coffee cakes, and other foods made with large amounts of yeast
- Cider and homemade root beer
- Pickled and smoked meats and fish, including delicatessen foods, sausages, frankfurters, corned beef and pickled tongue, ham and bacon
- All dried fruits such as apricots, dates, prunes, figs and raisins
- Canned tomatoes unless homemade
- All canned juice
- Eat only freshly opened canned foods and freshly prepared fruits
- Do not eat meat or fish more than 25 hours old
- Avoid foods made from leftovers such as meatloaf, hash and croquettes
- Avoid hamburger unless made from freshly ground meat