Invivo Clinical 2018 Meeting of Minds Tour
Join us for a 'Meeting of Minds'. We'll be touring around the country to introduce Invivo Clinical and have a fun and interesting discussion around a few key clinical areas of Invivo. It is also a great opportunity for us to learn more about your practice and how we can best support you, as well as have a mingle!
Our discussions will be focussed on:
Advancements in Gastro-Intestinal Health Assessment
Explore the GI-MAP™ and innovations in the assessment of the microbiome.
- Understand how and why methodology utilised in microbiology has changed so much in the last decade and how it improves patient outcomes
- Develop a deeper understanding of GI pathogens, commensal bacteria, fungi, yeasts & essential GI health markers
- Untangle a couple of GI cases with test interpretation of clinically relevant markers
- Learn to interpret the GI-MAP™ within a functional medicine model
Advancements in Practitioner-Only Supplements
Invivo Clinical are delighted to bring Designs for Health, a high-end practitioner-only supplement range to Europe. Learn how to navigate this extensive range, and what the key products are that clinicians - both here and abroad - are successfully using in practice. Be ready to highlight products, but to also rule some out!
Product areas to explore:
- Oral microbiome
- Advancements with Curcumin
- Considerations for PCOS
- Gut health
We are currently planning our 2018 'Meeting of Minds' schedule.
Register your interest and be the first to hear about the tour by signing up to our mailing list.