Disclaimer: This information is provided for the use of physicians and other licensed health care practitioners only. This information is not for use by consumers. The information and or products are not intended for use by consumers or physicians as a means to cure, treat, prevent, diagnose or mitigate any disease or other medical condition. The information contained in this document is in no way to be taken as prescriptive nor to replace the physicians duty of care and personalised care practices.
GI Case Studies with Dr Michael Ruscio
Achieving optimum well-being via improving the health of your gut
In this webinar Dr Michael Ruscio, blends academic microbiota research with clinical research on digestive health. This will provide clinically relevant and evolutionarily sound recommendations for achieving optimum well-being via improving the health of your gut.
Topics to be covered include:
- The role of fiber and fermentable carbs in gut health
- Testing and treatment of SIBO
- The gut autoimmune connection
- Significance of microbiota testing
- How and when to use probiotics with IBS and SIBO
- How and when to use fiber and prebiotics in those with digestive symptoms and conditions
- Biofilms; how to identify and treat