Join us for a Meeting of Minds for a fun and interesting discussion around a few key clinical areas of Invivo and a chance to mingle with your local peers.
Invivo Clinical 2017 Meeting of Minds Tour
Join us for a 'Meeting of Minds' with Humphrey Bacchus, our Managing Director and Louise Joyce, our Business Development Director. We'll be visiting Brighton, Cork, Dublin, Galway and London to introduce Invivo Clinical and have a fun and interesting discussion around a few key clinical areas of Invivo. It is also a great opportunity for us to learn more about your practice and how we can best support you, as well as have a mingle!
Our discussions will be focussed on:
Advancements in Gastro-Intestinal Health Assessment with Humphrey Bacchus
Explore the GI-MAP™ and innovations in the assessment of the microbiome with Humphrey, who has over 10 years of clinical experience, specialising in the gut microbiome.
- Understand how and why methodology utilised in microbiology has changed so much in the last decade and how it improves patient outcomes
- Develop a deeper understanding of GI pathogens, commensal bacteria, fungi, yeasts & essential GI health markers
- Untangle a couple of GI cases with test interpretation of clinically relevant markers
- Learn to interpret the GI-MAP™ within a functional medicine model
Advancements in Practitioner-Only Supplements with Louise Joyce, ND
Invivo Clinical are delighted to bring Designs for Health, a high-end practitioner-only supplement range to Europe. Learn from Louise how to navigate this extensive range, and what the key products are that clinicians - both here and abroad - are successfully using in practice. Be ready to highlight products, but to also rule some out!
Product areas to explore:
- Oral microbiome
- Advancements with Curcumin
- Considerations for PCOS
- Gut health
- Email or call to book
- €25/£25, which will be held as a credit on your account for use on Invivo services (valid for 30 days)
- Strictly limited places available
- Water provided
- Free parking available in Brighton Mercure Seafront Hotel (first-come-first-serve), Cork (please mention you are with Invivo Clinical to get 2.5 hours free parking) and Galway
- Brighton Hotel du Vin parking: Russell road NCP car park
- Dublin parking: there is a public car park, Drury Street Car Park, located directly opposite the hotel. They offer a special overnight rate of €8 which applies from 5.30pm to 10am the following day. Otherwise it is €3.40 per hour, or €10 for the special 'conference delegate day rate', which applies all day and evening
We are currently planning our 2018 'Meeting of Minds' tour, which will see us travelling around the UK. Be the first to hear about the tour by signing up to our mailing list.