Designs for Health Evail™ is a new, proprietary manufacturing process that uses all-natural ingredients, including vitamin E, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) and lecithin developed to make difficult to absorb nutrients more absorbable.
Designs for Health Evail™ Benefits:
- Superior potency
- Increased absorption rates
- Reduced absorption times
- Greater effects with lower dosages
Designs for Health Evail™ is free of polysorbate 80, BioPerine™ and other commonly used GI disruptive agents, which may be disruptive to the gut microbiota, potentially inducing low-grade gut inflammation (1).
The Evail™ Series:
Curcum-Evail™ is a highly bioavailable softgel curcuminoid formulation. It is manufactured utilising the Designs for Health Evail™ process, which overcomes the poor absorption challenge seen in typical curcumin formulas.
- 38 times more bioavailable than the dry form of curcumin
- 4 times more potent than Theracumin®
- 2 times more potent than Meriva®
- Proven tetrahydrocurcumin production
Thus, Curcum-Evail™ is unmatched for effectiveness and value.
Highly bioavailable ubiquinonecoenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in easy-to-swallow softgels.
Superior bioavailability has been demonstrated in an in-house human clinical trial, showing this material to be up to 8 X more bioavailable than crystalline CoQ10 powder.
Find out More
1. Dietary emulsifiers impact the mouse gut microbiota promoting colitis and metabolic syndrome. Chassaing B et al. Nature. 2015 Mar 5;519(7541):92-6.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.