Our lab partners are committed to making lab testing simple, and we are committed to making the whole process - from buying to receiving the results - quick, easy, and seamless.
All of our test packs come with everything needed to collect the sample simply and safely and we have included the shipping costs to UK customers in the test price.
Blood Draw - Phlebotomy service required with centrifuge for most tests - please check test pack or contact us to find out.
Serum Blood Draw - Phlebotomy service required with centrifuge.
Plasma Blood Draw - Phlebotomy service required with centrifuge.
Stool - Home collection: a collection tray, gloves and tube is provided with packing materials to be sent back to Invivo Clinical.
Saliva - Home collection: tubes provided to collect saliva and packing materials to be sent back to Invivo Clinical.
Bloodspot - Home collection: a "clicker" is provided to prick your finger to get blood drops to put onto a blood spot card and packing materials to be sent back to Invivo Clinical.
Dried Urine - Home collection: a filter paper sample card is provided; the sample must be dried before returning to Invivo Clinical in the pack provided.
Urine - Home collection: a collection jug is provided for urine collection & tubes sent for samples to be returned to Invivo Clinical in the pack provided.
Hair - Home collection: 1g of hair cut from the rear of your head or from the pubic region; dyed hair is permitted, and packing materials to send back to Invivo Clinical.
Buccal - Home collection: cheek swab scraping equipment provided with packing materials to send back to Invivo Clinical.
Breath - Home collection: vacutubes and blow bag are provided with packing materials to send back to Invivo Clinical
If not a UK or European customer, home collection sample packs will come with instructions for direct shipping to the laboratory.
Shipping of blood draw collection sample packs is direct to the laboratory; instructions and shipping costs are included in the pack. We will check with our FedEx account that overnight shipping is available from your address, if non-uk.
Delivery of home collection sample packs back to Invivo Clinical is payable by the client.
We have an account at Biolab in London, which you are welcome to use for all blood draw samples. Please call them to make the appointment. Blood draw at Biolab costs £35 and will be invoiced and paid to Invivo Clinical.
There are other phlebotomy services available in London, such as the Independent Nursing Services, payment will be direct with the service provider.
When organising phlebotomy services, please ensure that they are able to centrifuge the blood, as most blood draw samples require centrifuging, and please also check that the phlebotomy lab is happy for FedEx to collect the sample from them.
Steps for blood draw:
- Test kit sent out with attached document.
- Client to ring us to advise when blood draw is.
- If booked through Biolab we will email the FedEx documentation through to them on the day.
- If booked with Independent Nursing Services we will email the FedEx documentation through to them on the day.
- If booked with any other phlebotomy service, we will email the FedEx documentation through to the client the day before their appointment for them to print out and take with them on the day.
- Client to let us know the phlebotomy appointment date in advance of the appointment - we are only able to book a FedEx appointment on the day, or one day before their phlebotomy appointment.
- The client attends their blood draw and the phlebotomy lab will process their blood and have it ready for FedEx collection.
We recommend that you organise the blood draw appointment as early as possible and ONLY on Monday-Wednesday, not Thursday-Friday/weekend because the samples are shipped directly to the labs overnight and require processing as soon as possible.
The cost of FedEx shipping is included in the test price.